31 Ottobre 2022: il consorzio di promozione nei Paesi Bassi per presentare i vini piemontesi a professionisti e selezionati wine lovers olandesi
Professor Tulpplein 1, 1018 GX Amsterdam
After the great success of 2020, I Vini del Piemonte will return to Amsterdam for the third edition of the Barolo & Friends Event in the Dutch capital.
The event, under the patronage of the Embassy of Italy in The Hague, will take place on 31 October 2022: a whole day of tastings with separate sessions for operators and selected wine lovers.
The Dutch market is potentially very interesting for Piedmontese wines: the consumption of wine has grown considerably over the last few years and the popularity of Italian wine is increasing especially among the new generations, more attentive and curious. The diversification of demand also shows a growing awareness on the part of consumers: red wines remain the most purchased (50%), but in recent years also white wines (40%) and rosés (10%) have experienced an increase in popularity, alongside bubbles. Trends today see a growing interest in terroir wines and native varieties and look to sustainability.
• 12.00-12.45: seminar for producers about Dutch market
• 13.00-14.00: first master class for trade operators, led by Lars Daniëls MV
• 14.00-17.00: walk around tasting for trade operators
• 15.00-16.00:second master class for trade operators, led by Lars Daniëls MV
• 18.00-20.30: walk around tasting for wine lovers
Under the patronage of the Embassy of Italy in The Hague